Are you growing in the thick of this situation

 

Growing in the thick of it

 

I realize what occurred was  for my best and highest good. 

 

This event can help point me back into a relationship with my highest self.

Like any good relationship, time spent together allows you to know the other person and even yourself better,  on a one-on-one basis

 

This pain has forced me to have one-on-one time with myself, create an Intimacy Incubator™, to get to know myself thoroughly and intimately. 

I had to lean on myself for relief, help, and strength.

I’m thankful I had to go through it. As horrible as it was, I would go through it again to be who I am now! I’m a stronger person. I’m stronger in my resolve, resilience. I’m stronger in my compassion for other people, sometimes. I’m stronger in my commitment to myself. I’m a better person now.

I remember crying , heaving, screaming inside,  I know now it was the excavation of the old me, so the new me could come thru #butterflyimpact

  

MEDITATION: Source, as I cry out to You in my pain, asking for relief and help and strength, I ask that I grow to be a better person—strong, wise, and mature in knowledge that I can and will survive! And So It Is!

 

Comments

Popular Posts