Do you know how to find your support now


Life has left you alone, a bit outside, feeling family-less.

Even though you may have plenty of people around you, it can still feel lonely.

It’s a disconnect that eats away at the heart. And nothing could be more isolating.

How can you have others around you, family, friends, co-workers, community and yet… still-feel-alone? How can you show up in your life when you don’t feel whole yourself?

Relationships in life can sometimes leave us feeling empty as we search for reasons why those closest to us may be pushing back. Heck, sometimes we may be the ones doing the pushing. When two energies don’t jive, it just happens… whatever the reason.

Have you ever wondered, though, what it would be like to find a family, a tribe of sorts, who supports you for you? Who understands what it’s like to wade through the trenches of life together?

Imagine setting forth on a journey where you get to be you, no judgements. You get to be fully present and supported. You get to emerge and come out the other side feeling free, loved, and at peace. You get to finally live the life you’ve been dreaming about!

*Insert huge sigh of relief here.*

Isn’t it comforting?

I went through hell not too long ago with those closest to me. It blindsided me like nobody’s business.

How in the world could this be happening? I’m a good girl. I do everything right.

Well, one domino after another fell. I reached a point where I just didn’t have anywhere else to go. My world had completely fallen apart.

Or so I thought.

Something THANKFULLY grabbed me one day and pulled me up from the depths. Startled, but not surprised, a message was delivered to me.

And it was on that day I vowed to become present with myself. I’d leave my insecurities and wounded feelings behind. Instead of feeling alone and isolated, I decided to become the victor of my life, once and for all.

It was exhilarating and it was the exact prescription I needed. There was only one thing missing… a tribe - a tribe to share in all this excitement. Who wants to do it alone, after all?

I believe it is our birth-right to have our own community, to live independently, with confidence, yet flourish side-by-side with others who are searching for the same loving and authentic energy to share.

What the Universe wanted for me more than anything was a turning point… and it wasn’t just for me… it was to help others with what I knew in my soul was important to them.

I healed myself through the methods I knew best, those I’d studied for years on end: meditation, healthful and nourishing formulas, and strategies for success. I was living my dream… a dream for my life and a dream for my business. I was ready.

All I needed was to reach my hand out to help others. Loving souls who were looking to feel part of a greater good were out there. They were going through the same despondent feelings I had experienced. They were searching and searching for the right place, for hope that it existed, for guidance and support. It was my job to get them there.

And so, with a little creative ingenuity, my signature Mind Body Soul Tribe was born!

*Cue the angels singing.*

And sing they did!

The 🦋Mind Body Soul Tribe®🍃 is an Interactive Community where we learn, support, and create community. We say bye to pain and add joy to our life!!


Comments

Popular Posts